PA Civil War > > Regiments > 132nd
132nd Pennsylvania Regiment
Nine Months' Service - Recruited in Montour County, Wyoming County, Bradford County, Columbia County, Carbon County, Luzerne County, PA
132nd PA Regiment Newspaper Transcription
- Indiana Democrat - July 17, 1862
Pennsylvania Colonels Killed in the War...
132nd PA Regiment Companies
132nd PA Regiment Books
- War from the Inside: The Story of the 132nd Regiment Pennsylvania Volunteers Infantry in the War for the Supression of the Rebellion (Collector's Library of the Civil War)
132nd PA Regiment Organization, Service & Battles
- Organized at Harrisburg August, 1862.
- Moved to Washington, D.C., August 19, and duty there till September 2.
- Ordered to Rockville, Md., September 2.
- Attached to 1st Brigade, 3rd Division, 2nd Army Corps, Army of the Potomac, to November, 1862.
- 2nd Brigade, 3rd Division, 2nd Army Corps, to May, 1863.
Service & Battles - 1862
- Maryland Campaign September 6-22, 1862.
- Battle of Antietam, Md., September 16-17.
- Moved to Harper's Ferry, W. Va., September 22, and duty there till October 30.
- Reconnoissance to Leesburg October 1-2.
- Advance up Loudoun Valley and movement to Falmouth, Va., October 30-November 17.
- Battle of Fredericksburg December 12-15.
Service & Battles - 1863
- Duty at Falmouth till April 27.
- Chancellorsville Campaign April 27-May 6.
- Battle of Chancellorsville May 1-5.
- Mustered out May 24, 1863.
- Regiment lost during service 3 Officers and 70 Enlisted men killed and mortally wounded and 40 Enlisted men by disease. Total 113.