PA Civil War > Regiments > 14th
14th Pennsylvania Regiment
Recruited in Berks County, Schuylkill County, Montour County, Clearfield County, Westmoreland County, Blair County, Allegheny County, PA
14th PA Regiment Companies
- Field and Staff Officers
- Company A
Reading, Berks County
- Company B
St. Clair, Schuylkill County
- Company C
- Company D
- Company E
- Company F
Greensburg, Westmoreland County
- Company G
- Company H
- Company I
- Company K
McKeesport, Allegheny County
- Regimental History
14th PA Regiment Organization, Service & Battles
- Organized at Harrisburg April 30, 1861.
- Moved to Lancaster May 9, and duty there till June 3.
- At Chambersburg June 3-16.
- Attached to Negley's 5th Brigade, Keim's 2nd Division, Patterson's Army.
Service & Battles - 1861
- At Hagerstown, Md., June 16-20.
- Duty near Sharpsburg till July 2.
- Falling Waters July 2.
- Company "A" captured by Ashby's Cavalry and sent to Richmond, Va.
- Occupation of Martinsburg July 3.
- Advance to Bunker Hill July 15.
- Moved to Charlestown July 18.
- Skirmish at Charlestown July 21.
- Moved to Harper's Ferry July 21,
- Thence to Carlisle, Pa.,
- And mustered out August 7, 1861