PA Civil War > > Regiments > 190th
190th Pennsylvania Regiment
Organized from Veterans and Recruits of the PA Reserve Corps
190th PA Regiment Companies
190th PA Regiment Organization, Service & Battles
- Organized in the field from Veterans and Recruits of the Pennsylvania Reserve Corps May 31, 1864.
- Attached to 3rd Brigade, 3rd Division, 5th Army Corps, Army of the Potomac, to August, 1864.
- 1st Brigade, 3rd Division, 5th Army Corps, to September, 1864.
- 3rd Brigade, 2nd Division, 5th Army Corps, to June, 1865.
Service & Battles - 1864
- Battles about Cold Harbor, Va., June 1-12, 1864;
- Bethesda Church June 1-3;
- White Oak Swamp Bridge June 13.
- Before Petersburg June 16-18.
- Siege of Petersburg June 16, 1864, to April 2, 1865.
- Weldon Railroad June 21-23, 1864.
- Mine Explosion, Petersburg, July 30 (Reserve).
- Weldon Railroad August 18-21.
- Poplar Springs Church September 29-October 2.
- Boydton Plank Road, Hatcher's Run, October 27-28.
- Warren's Expedition to Weldon Railroad December 7-12.
Service & Battles - 1865
- Dabney's Mills, Hatcher's Run, February 5-7, 1865.
- Appomattox Campaign March 28-April 9.
- Lewis Farm, near Gravelly Run, March 29.
- White Oak Road March 31.
- Five Forks April 1.
- Appomattox Court House April 9.
- Surrender of Lee and his army.
- March to Washington, D.C., May 1-12.
- Grand Review May 23.
- Mustered out June 28, 1865.
- Regiment lost during service 3 Officers and 43 Enlisted men killed and mortally wounded and 168 Enlisted men by disease. Total 214.