PA Civil War > Regiments > 167th
167th Pennsylvania Regiment
Recruited in Berks County, PA
167th PA Regiment Companies
- Field and Staff Officers
- Company A
- Company B
- Company C
- Company D
- Company E
- Company F
- Company G
- Company H
- Company I
- Company K
- Regimental History
167th PA Regiment Organization, Service & Battles
- Organized at Reading November 10 to December 6, 1862.
- Moved to Washington, D.C., thence to Newport News and Suffolk, Va., December 8-17.
- Attached to Foster's Brigade, Division at Suffolk, Va., 7th Corps,
- Dept. of Virginia, to April, 1863.
- 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 7th Corps, Dept. of Virginia, to July, 1863.
- 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 1st Army Corps, Army of the Potomac, to August, 1863.
Service & Battles - 1863
- Duty at Suffolk till May, 1863.
- Action at Deserted House, Va., January 30.
- Siege of Suffolk April 11-May 4.
- Suffolk April 19.
- Operations on Seaboard & Roanoke Railroad May 12-26.
- Holland House, Carrsville, May 15-16.
- Dix's Peninsula Campaign June 27-July 7.
- Expedition from White House to Bottom's Bridge July 1-7.
- Baltimore Cross Roads July 2.
- Moved to Washington, D.C., July 8; Thence into Maryland
- And Joined 1st Army Corps, Army of the Potomac, July 15.
- Pursuit of Lee beyond the Rappahannock July 15-24.
- Mustered out August 12, 1863.
- Regiment lost 1 Officer and 1 Enlisted man killed and 22 Enlisted men by disease.