PA Civil War Volunteer Soldiers
192nd Pennsylvania RegimentRecruited in the city of Philadelphia, PA
192nd PA Regiment Soldier Biographies
192nd PA Regiment Companies
192nd PA Regiment Organization, Service & Battles
- Organized at Philadelphia for 100 days July, 1864.
Three Month Service - 1864
- At Camp Cadwalader till July 23.
- Moved to Baltimore, Md., July 23.
- Attached to 2nd Separate Brigade, 8th Corps, Middle Department, July, 1864.
- Gallipolis, Ohio, Northern Department, to November.
- Regiment reorganized for one year February, 1865.
- Attached to 2nd Brigade, 3rd Division, Army of the Shenandoah, to April, 1865.
- Sub-District of Harper's Ferry, District of West Virginia, Middle Department, to August, 1865.
One Year Service - 1864
- Duty at Baltimore, Md., till August 1 and at Fort McHenry till August 15.
- Moved to Johnson's Island, Lake Erie, August 15,
- Company "K," at Ironton, Ohio,
August to November.
- Duty at Gallipolis, Ohio, September to November.
- Mustered out November 11, 1864.
Service & Battles - 1865
- Duty in the Shenandoah Valley. Mustered out August 24, 1865.
- Regiment lost during service 16 by disease.
| Ancestry.com Civil War Databases
| Civil War Research
Civil War Research
Want to find out if your ancestor was a Civil War soldier? Follow these research ideas.
Search PA Civil War