PA Civil War > Regiments > 133rd
133rd Pennsylvania Regiment
Nine Months' Service - Recruited in Cambria County, Bedford County, Somerset county, and Perry County, PA
133rd PA Regiment Soldier Biographies
133rd Regiment Letters
- Letter from company F to request Lieutenant Francis Flannagan's resignation
- Letter from company F to request Lieutenant Flannagan's removal
- Letter from company F to Governor requesting Lieutenant Flannagan's removal
133rd PA Regiment Companies
- Field and Staff Officers
- Company A
- Company B
- Company C
- Company D
- Company E
- Company F
- Bates' Regimental History and Companies
133rd PA Regiment Organization, Service & Battles
- Organized at Harrisburg August, 1862.
- Moved to Washington, D.C., August 19, and duty there till September 2.
- Ordered to Rockville, Md., September 2.
- Attached to 1st Brigade, 3rd Division, 2nd Army Corps, Army of the Potomac, to November, 1862.
- 2nd Brigade, 3rd Division, 2nd Army Corps, to May, 1863.
Service & Battles - 1862
- Maryland Campaign September 6-22, 1862.
- Battle of Antietam, Md., September 16-17.
- Moved to Harper's Ferry, W. Va., September 22, and duty there till October 30.
- Reconnoissance to Leesburg October 1-2.
- Advance up Loudoun Valley and movement to Falmouth, Va., October 30-November 17.
- Battle of Fredericksburg December 12-15.
Service & Battles - 1863
- Duty at Falmouth till April 27, 1863.
- Chancellorsville Campaign April 27-May 6.
- Battle of Chancellorsville May 1-5.
- Mustered out May 24, 1863.
- Regiment lost during service 3 Officers and 70 Enlisted men killed and mortally wounded and 40 Enlisted men by disease. Total 113.